Sovereign Property Facilities Ltd – Terms and Conditions
The contract for the sale and purchase of the plants which entered into by your order and our acceptance of it.
Delivery Area: London Only
Any items available for purchase on our website.
Our website – sovereign-facilities.co.uk
The Seller, we, or us
All these terms refer to Sovereign Property Facilities
Our postal Address is Sovereign Property Facilities, Milwood House,36B Albion Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5DZ
Our telephone number is: 07885991420
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Basis of the Sale
1) We will accept your order made via our website on a conditional basis. The contract of sale is conditional on the availability of sufficient trees and decorations at the time of despatch. In the event that we cannot substantially fulfil your order we will endeavour to contact you to discuss any acceptable substitutions we cannot deliver at that time. When you place your order, please provide us with a daytime or mobile phone number. This can greatly facilitate last minute communications prior to despatch your order.
2) Sovereign Property Facilities Ltd retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by e-mail and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will always be Sovereign Property Facilities Ltd. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are the authorised user of the credit or debit card and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services provided by Sovereign Property Facilities Ltd
3) When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. The contract between us will be formed on completion of that order and only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail will be despatched to you.
4) We aim to supply all our customers with strong healthy trees. All photographs and information on the website are for purposes of guidance only. While we make every effort to post on the web-site photos, which truly represent the tree, colour will not always be 100%.
1) Our delivery charges within our Delivery Area are detailed on the order page. All delivery charges will be included in the total price of the order.
2) Our prices remain valid until revised prices are posted on our web-site or products are removed from the web-site.
4 Payment Terms
1) We will charge your debit or credit card when you complete your purchase at the checkout
2) We provide 2 different types of Payment options. Pay via Paypal or pay via Credit Card with Stripe.
1) We will deliver and install the tree (if this is what you specified in your order) to the address that you supplied in your order. Please add any additional instructions about any special requirements that you have in the information section on your order.
2) We will deliver and install your tree within 5 days of placing your order.
6 Risk and Ownership
1) Risk of damage to the trees passes to you when you take delivery of the tree or after our team have completed your installation depending on whether you booked the Sovereign team to install the tree for you.
7 Returns Policy
1) At Sovereign Property Facilities Ltd we guarantee to only send you top quality trees, decorations, lights and stands and we will inspect everything before despatch to make sure it is in excellent condition. We carefully package all items to make sure they do not get damaged in transit. Nevertheless your statutory rights apply in relation to all trees supplied by us.
2) If you are unhappy with a tree or an installation please contact us immediately, certainly within 48 Hours. We may require you to send us a photograph via e-mail to confirm the issue. Sovereign will endeavour to replace the tree at the next available delivery slot. We will also re-dress the tree to the same high standard.
3) You also have a right of cancellation under the Consumer Contract Regulations (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) 2013 which you may exercise by giving notice to us in writing or other durable medium that it is your intention to cancel the order within 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods. In which event you must return all of the trees and decorations to us, undamaged, at your own cost. If you cancel your order to purchase trees and decorations in this way we will refund your payment less any charge we are entitled to make for the costs of recovering the trees and decorations concerned.
Contact us on 07885991420 between 9.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday or email email@example.com You can also write to Sovereign Property Facilities, Milwood House,36B Albion Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5DZ
1) These terms and conditions also do not affect any other statutory rights which you have as a consumer.
9 Matters Out of Our Control
We will not be liable to you in damages for breach of the contract for delay or failure to perform due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
If you wish to complain about any aspect of our service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and any dispute in relation to the obligations of the parties shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.